dijous, 23 d’octubre del 2008

An email

From: corinne.peters@crysgro.com
TO: soconnor@kultco.co.uk
Subject: Our meeting

Hi,

Thanks for your email. I'm great that you have time to have dinner with me. I think that at 8:00 on Tuesday evening will be Ok. Because you are in town until Thursday, before then, you can go around the town, and I hope you can have a godd rest. What about having dinner in the restaurant Spachina? I heard that restaurant had different kinds of food, food in China and food in Spain. Oh! Something else, the restaurant Spanchina is very near to your Hotel Bell. What do you think ? If you agree with me, contact me a.s.a.p.
With the best wish
Corinne

1 comentari:

  1. Goob job LIE!
    A couple of mistakes to correct in CAPITAL LETTERS.

    please could you send me some details for grants for foreign STUDENTS



    Yours faithfully


    Jie


    Thanks for your email. I'm HAPPY/IT'S GREAT that you CAN have dinner with me. .........have a GOOD rest. ........ I heard that restaurant had different kinds of food, food FROM China and food FROM Spain. ....What do you think ? If you agree ,contact me a.s.a.p.
    BEST WISHES
    Corinne
    Enviat pe

    ResponElimina