diumenge, 26 d’octubre del 2008

About me and this blog

Hello, my name is Jie. I'm from China. Now I'm in Spain. I'm a student, I am studying Cicle Superior Business International. I'm 20 years old. I create this blog because it can easy for my English teacher to watch my homework. I think this is very well and easy.

In the internet, I have many blogs, but usually, I forgot their passewords. And I always use the chat software of China, it called QQ. On that, it has a blog or space where you can write everything you want.

I study English for some years, but my listenning is bad, and if you don´t speak or practice a idioma, you will forget it ! So sometimes, when I want write some English words, I don´t know how to spell these.

I will work hard in English!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada